This is the first snow in Egypt for 112 years. This angle of the Sphinx shows the anomalous weather condition even more.
am i the only one who is pretty sure this is a water bending move?
I’m a firm believer that the best benders are those who look beyond their own element’s bending techniques and discover new ways of bending. Look at Toph, she bends completely differently from other earthbenders, and she’s one of the most powerful benders in the world. Look at Iroh, he devised lightning redirection from waterbending. This just shows that Zuko is a great firebender.
I think it probably has more to do with the way Zuko changed from the beginning to the end of the story. Each bending art is modeled after a martial art that closely mimics the element. Perhaps Zuko’s change in bending style is supposed to represent how his once fiery spirit had become more tranquil like a water bender’s.
this move directly copies the one Katara used on him in Siege of the North 2 when she pummeled him with a snowball. This scene here is after the Bitter Work episode where Iroh teaches Zuko how to redirect lightning using a Waterbending technique AND instructs him in the value of learning from the other nations. So the fact that here Zuko is using a water bending movie that his adversary used on him last season shows that he’s listening to his Uncle’s advice and hints at the beginning of his redemption arc. basically this 2 second clip is another example of why this show is brilliant and everyone should watch it.
This movie is one of the best disney movies of all time
'that's it she's going down'
even the devil is in stunned silence
This is a movie about a man turning into a llama and this is what you question.
Hey everyone! It’s that lovely time of the bang! Are you excited? We know we are!
Summaries are now being accepted to accommodate for time zone differences. Summaries should be in the following format:
Pairing(s) (main pairing first please)
A brief summary (1-3 sentences, or more if you’re feeling particularly like sharing)
If your story contains any themes that could be blatantly upsetting for certain individuals (this includes non-con, underage, incest, violence, major character death, or abuse), you MUST warn for them.
Summaries are being accepted at our email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and should (here read: must) be submitted along with a copy of your story as it stands so far. This is to ensure that you are, in fact, keeping up with your required word count of 6000. Please note that things like a title, author’s note, etc.—basically, any text that is not, itself, story—does not count towards the 6000 words.
We will be accepting summaries until July 25th, 11:59pm EDT; so, essentially, for the next 48 hours. All summaries will be posted on the blog as they are received.
Claims will open on July 27th 12am EDT, so you’ll have about two days to look through the summaries before you claim one. A form will be posted for claiming when claims open, and you’ll be asked to pick your top three stories. If your top three stories are already taken, you’ll be asked to pick again. Hopefully, though, this won’t happen.
To those who have pre-paired:
Your summaries will be posted as being pre-claimed; however, your summaries will still be posted and the 6000-words condition still applies. This is in case you have something awesome that someone wants to double up on. Who knows? You might get lucky!
- reached for the last snack item at the same time au
- accidentally ‘borrowed’ their towel at their gym au
- saw their number graffitied on a toilet stall au
- "which asshole hasn’t returned the dvd i want yet" au
- parents signed them up for the same shitty art/science program au
- met on omegle au
- thirst follow au
- mail keeps coming to the wrong address au
- "you know you’re singing to your headphones out loud, right" au
- beat the crap out of each other in online multiplayer au
- worked really well together in online co-op au
- "i think your dog likes my dog" au
- kissed them as a distraction while stealing their wallet au
"I was horny and found him on grindr" AU
- you’re the drummer for my brothers band and i find you really hot AU
- lost in a random small town and you show me around AU
- accidentally broke into your apartment because i was drunk AU
- i found your dog wondering the streets so i decided to come and return him AU
- i audition to model in your music video and we end up hitting it off AU
- we get seated next to each other on a delayed flight AU
- co-stars whose characters date each other on the show AU
- pretending to date bc reasons AU
- you’re a hot surfer and i’m an awkward person working at an ice cream stand on the beach AU
- accidentally found and read your diary AU
- i didn’t know you were my teacher AU
- woke up with amnesia AU
- you’re a devil and i’m an angel AU
- you’re a jock and i’m into theater AU
- secretly have to date so our parents don’t find out AU
- fame has gotten to your head so you were sent off to live with country relatives AU
- pretending to date you because someone was obnoxiously hitting on you AU
- i’m in a lame band and you’re the towns bad boy/girl AU
- modern day romeo and juliet AU
- we actually can’t stand each other but for some reason we talk everyday AU
- ended up meeting in prison and now we’re in love AU
- cross-country road trip gone wrong AU
- stuck in a horrible zombie apocalypse AU
- we fucked once and somehow keep bumping into each other AU
- has to share a cab because there’s a thunderstorm ahead (and then gets stuck in ridiculous NY/LA traffic) AU
- you’re a ghost and i’m a human and somehow we fall in love with each other AU
- met on a cruise ship AU
- get’s lost on an island together AU
- we went on a long road trip and got into a car crash and we’re the only two who survived AU
- gang member AU
- i’m pregnant but it’s not yours AU
- we go to the same coffee shop every evening to do homework but we never speak to each other until today AU
- end up getting married in vegas although we’re total strangers AU
- you apply to be my roommate AU
- greasers / socs AU
- we met in the summer and now i go to your school but you act like a typical jerk AU
- it’s the 50’s / 60’s and we’re in love but our love is forbidden because of law AU
- it’s the 50’s / 60’s and our love is so sweet it causes toothaches AU
- we work at the same 50’s diner AU
- i’m visiting your country for vacation and you show me around AU
- modern day beauty & the beast AU
- rich / poor AU
- zombie falls in love with a human AU
- hunger games AU
- we runaway together and now we’re hiding from our parents and the police with no food, money, or clothes AU
- alice in wonderland AU
- detention on a saturday afternoon AU
- nothing but a fragment of ones imagination AU (as in a coma & they imagine each other being real)
- we rob places together as a couple and get away with it AU
- all boys boarding school AU
- best friends when we were young and then you moved and now we meet again at college AU
- ouran host club AU
- arranged marriage AU
- we met at a really strict summer camp and ended up breaking all the rules together one by one AU
- asylum AU
- war AU
- we both have cancer and go to the same support group AU
- we decide to play a game of chicken together which leads to one thing or another AU
- we’re both in conservative relationships so we decide to sneak off and be each others friends with benefits AU
- we’re best friends and we take each others virginity’s AU
- we dated when we were younger and now we’re step siblings AU
- finds a death note and uses it to their advantage AU (based off of the anime)
- our friends put us on a blind date AU
- i’m only your friend because we smoke weed and get high together AU